2006-08-13

New Brunswick Election 2006.09.18 // Élection du Nouveau-Brunswick le 2006.09.18

In just over a month New Brunswickers will be heading to the polls to elect a new government. The Progressive Conservative Party of New Brunswick currently holds a razor thin majority in the legislature, so I feel it's very important to get your ass out and vote on the 18 of September.

Myself, I have been a supporter of the NDP both federally and provincially since I was in my early teens. I know that there isn't any chance of an NDP government here in NB, but it would be nice to have a Liberal minority with the NDP holding the balance of power to get this province back on track ... but I would be pleased with a Liberal majority and a few NDP seats in the mix as well.

Whatever your political leanings, please get out and exercise your right to vote ... the only wasted vote, in my opinion, is the vote you don't cast.

1 comment:

ruben d. lópez said...

I'd vote NDP if I could.